1. What information is collected?
As detailed below, Skyline Design collects certain information from visitors to, and users of, the Website.
The Skyline Design website is intended for use by individuals over the age of 18. Individuals under 18 years of age are requested to not use or access the Website.
2. How is the information used?
Skyline Design, its agents, network hosts, and third parties working on its behalf, may use the collected information for the following reasons:
• Improve the Website;
• Track usage and trends;
• Evaluate and monitor traffic patterns;
• Conduct diagnostic tests;
• Respond to questions or inquiries regarding products or services and ordering;
• Customize the user experience;
• Assess and improve Website Security; and
• Allow you to share information and communicate with others.
3. How is the information shared?
Skyline Design does not rent, sell, or otherwise provide your personally identifiable information to third parties for marketing, direct marketing, or solicitation purposes.
Skyline Design may need to disclose information about visitors to government or law enforcement authorities, or as required by law. Under such circumstances, we will disclose the information upon a good faith belief that is necessary to comply with the order, request, form of legal process, or otherwise defend or exercise Skyline Design's rights.
4. How does Skyline Design respond to "Do Not Track" Signals?
Skyline Design supports the Do Not Track browser setting. Do Not Track (or DNT) is a preference you can set in your browser to let the websites you visit know that you do not want them collecting certain information about you. For more details about Do Not Track, including how to enable or disable this preference, visit the Electronic Frontier Foundation page.
5. How does this Policy relate to Third Party sites?
6. What happens after I leave the site?
Skyline Design maintains back up data storage, which may result in archival storage of your information for a period of time.
8. How to contact Skyline Design?
1240 N Homan Ave #1
Chicago, IL 60651
Attn: Legal Department